Monday, December 12, 2011

After a break up, do you feel alone and miss your boyfriend/girlfriend a lot?

I recently broke up with my bf of 3 months. My family disliked him and forced me to end the relationship because we were caught making out. It hurt me so much and i'm so confused.. did i do the right thing?

I can't stop thinking of him for the past week, and i try to occupy myself with work and other things but somehow memories of us always come across my mind and it kills.

I WANT to talk to him so badly but i don't know if i should call since i'm the one who ended it. I just want to know how he's feeling and how he's doing but i know my parents would be upset if i talk to him so soon.

All my bf said was ';ok'; when i told him that i couldn't continue in our relationship.. which left me wondering if he even cares.. or if he feels as hurt as i do. I just feel like something is missing in my life now. I got used to having someone there always for me, i wish i didn't grow so attached.

I want to be atleast friends with him but i don't know if there's a chance to get together again.After a break up, do you feel alone and miss your boyfriend/girlfriend a lot?
woww this kinda sounds like what happened to me and my boyfriend...

i had to break up with him too,

because my mom didnt approve of us...

he said he was cool with it,

he told me we'd still be best friends and stuff.

that made me think he didnt really want to be with me anyway.

but the next day he was weird and distant,

and he'd snap at me for no reason.

then finally he told me that he wasnt cool with it,

and he thought i was just tryna make excuses to get away from him.

he said he PRETENDED he didnt care because he didnt want me to know i hurt him.

eventually i asked him back because i decided that ultimately,

i'd never get what i really want if all i did was what other people tell me to do.

i might be making a mistake,

but its my mistake to make,

not my parents.

my advice to you is to find out where he really stands,

and what he really thinks about the breakup.

and to find out how YOU really feel too.

do you feel like he was holding you back,

or is that just what your parents said?

do what makes you feel right.After a break up, do you feel alone and miss your boyfriend/girlfriend a lot?
yes and forever cause i turly did love him.
Yes of course! This is a natural feeling. I mean you were with that person for some time, and became each other's worlds. Its hard to tear that apart.



There's no rule that says you can't call just because you ended it. You can still be friends.
if you really loved him you shouldnt have broke up with him just because you were caught making out with him. tell him you need him, and get back with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment