Monday, December 12, 2011

What does it mean if your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?

My ex-girlfriend and I broke up in September of 2006 and since then we have not been in contact since. I have not heard a single word from her. We were in a relationship for 2 years and 15 days and when we broke up I lost contact with her and her family.



But this past Wednesday, I received a call from her father. He left me a voicemail, saying he ';was just wondering how I was doing, if I was still going to school in the city, talk to you later.';



I called him back a couple hours later and he didn't answer so I left him a message saying hi and told him what was new in my life and school, and I told him that I was leaving to go back home in one month.



Why would he be calling me now? I mean, I haven't heard from him or his daughter who broke my heart in over 6 months.



Before the breakup there was mention of me transferring to another school, and in one month I have to go back to Arkansas for the summer. Could my ex have told him to call? Should I see her before I leave to go back home?What does it mean if your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?
Darn those additional details, I was going to suggest that he just cleaned his shotgun and painted the nursery. LOL

I would guess that either his daughter is miserable and/or dating losers or maybe he genuinely misses having you around. Does he have any sons?

Call him again for a chat if you valued His friendship.What does it mean if your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?
I share the same sentiment as rick m dude wait a minute actually might be a chance you already had your answer in there somewhere you definitely have all the time in the world don't you? hahaha poor sucker
It could very well have been something random without reason or motive behind it. It could have also been spurned by drugs or alcohol. People who are high or drunk commonly have strange desires to contact people they haven't spoken to in a long time.

And maybe he just likes you better than what she might have for a boyfriend now. My ex-girlfriend's dad ran into my dad a couple years after we broke up and told my dad that he wished she had stayed with me because I was ';going places.';

No comments:

Post a Comment