Monday, December 12, 2011

I think I should break up with my girlfriend, I want your opinion?

Okay here's the run-through. We're both young lovers, 14 years of age, grade 9. My girlfriend and I both go to different high schools. She has the tendency of adding my friends and than flirting with them.



For example, this boy in grade 10 keeps messaging her saying how he loves her and he wants to have sex with her. She told him he's dirt and to buzz off. But than she tells me shes hanging out with him on saturday, like wtf? She just called him dirt, now she's hanging out with him, plus all he wants from her is SEX!!



Now she adds my friends on facebook, I don't have a problem about that, until she starts complimenting them more than she compliments me! Honestly, she talks more about MY friends than she does of me! I'm always the one who has to start the conversation with her on MSN, I always text her, she only texts me back.



She also hangs out with 17-19 year old guys. WTF? She's 14, why the hell does she hangout with 17-19 year olds? What 17-19 year old boys hangout with 14 year old girls for fun? Of course they probably just want sex with her too. She would rather drive around with a 17-19 year old guy than hangout with her boyfriend.



Honestly, I feel like a tool in the relationship. Like she tells me she loves me and she would never cheat on me, but she compliments my friends more than me.



Any help on the situation of what I should do?

Like it gets me mad she calls a kid dirt but than wants to hangout with him, or she compliments my friends more than me. She never calls me cute or hot or sexy or adorable, instead she'll say ';Oh your friend John is so funny!';. Like wtf? I think I deserve to be treated better.I think I should break up with my girlfriend, I want your opinion?
I think you should breakup with her and get into another relationship. To me she sounds like you cant trust her in a relationship. I mean how could she hang out with the same tenth grader who only wants sex from her when shes already in a relationship! Hey no offense but she might be cheating on you :( That's kinda weird that she hangs out with dudes who are 17-19 year olds and compliments other dudes but not her own boyfriend!!! Hope this helps :)I think I should break up with my girlfriend, I want your opinion?
Do you really even need to ask this question? Dump her, if you stay with her dont start complaining later when she still treats you like crap.
Tell her how you feel. If she doesn't want to change or try to work on your relationship, you should break up with her. You should definitely focus on school more, anyway. Also, drop the friend who hit on her. You don't need to be around someone who can stab you in the back.
well, u should break up with her i guess or

explains her what u feel when she going hang out with other boys.
H3llo there okay well I think yes u deserve better becuz like its seems like she care about ur friend more then u like she rather talk to with friend then her own boyfriend.. Well to be honest I think u should break up with her.. N find someone dat actually cares n treats u the way u really should be treat.. U get me..=)



Hope I helped u =]
wel, i can't deny she acts little bitchy here as if she just takes you for granted but she is just a 14 yr old girl, may be she looks for adventure or interesting relation..



try to give her more space %26amp; tell her your concern of her honestly.. and try to be little more flirty with her.. girls like that but without being pushy.. if u can do the 90% and leave herhe last 10% to do, she will feel the urge.. suggest fun staff to do together and take the lead in the relation.. Good luck
as you just said you feel a tool...



tell her about the situation and you are not happy with the situation

if she stays the same then find someone else who might be a lot better better and more comfortable with her
  • programming
  • does anyone know what
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment