Monday, December 12, 2011

What does it mean if your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you ';just to talk'; 6 months after the break up.

My ex-girlfriend and I broke up in September of 2006 and since then we have not been in contact since. I have not heard a single word from her. We were in a relationship for 2 years and 15 days and when we broke up I lost contact with her and her family.



But this past Wednesday, I received a call from her father, I didn't have a chance to answer because I was on my way to class when he called. He left me a voicemail, saying he ';was just wondering how I was doing, if I was still going to school in the city, talk to you later.';



Why would he be calling me now? I mean, I haven't heard from him or his daughter who broke my heart in over 6 months. Not even on my birthday Thanksgiving Christmas or New Years. God knows I wanted to call them and wish them all the best, but I didn't have the guts.



Before the breakup there was mention of me transferring to another school, and in one month I have to go back to Arkansas for the summer. Could my ex have told him to call?



p.s. she's not pregnantWhat does it mean if your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you ';just to talk'; 6 months after the break up.
Maybe ol' dad thinks your better than the other butthead she's dating.What does it mean if your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you ';just to talk'; 6 months after the break up.
maybe she's been sad lately and wanted to know how you were feeling about the break-up.
she may have died or may be very ill. or just feenin for you.
i think she misses you, and her dad hates to see his daughter suffering,,,,
Call him. I don't see what the problem is. Maybe she regrets dumping you, but doesn't have the guts to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment