Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I know my girlfriend wants to break up?

me and my girlfriend have been going out for a week now and i have not kissed her yet i and i am worried that she wants to be break up with me and another thing that i wanna know (if you guys could help) is how to prevent this. thanks for all your answersHow do I know my girlfriend wants to break up?
well, im a girl and at times it can be cute wen guys dont kiss u rite away... it showz intamacy

but... we can get fustrated n then think we're tha ones doing something wrong....

u should probably take her out and do something romantic

then kiss her

that'll show her u were waiting for tha rite time....

and she probably doesnt wanna break upp

she's just worriedHow do I know my girlfriend wants to break up?
kiss her, talk to her, come up behind her in the halls, and whisper 'love you' in her ear, wrap your arms around her waist. become her dream guy.
shes probably just shy, so why don't you make the first move?

i doubt she wants to break up. good luck!!
Kiss her.
well she probably shy. Gotta be more cool and make your first move. Kiss her!!!!!!!
  • reformat laptop hard drive
  • iis web server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment