Monday, December 12, 2011

Whats the most gentle way to break up with your boyfriend after a year?

he didnt do anything wrong.

i just dont want to be anybodys girlfriend anymore. its all ive ever done.



how do i bring it up? im going to be totally honest...i just dont know how to even confront him. i feel awful.Whats the most gentle way to break up with your boyfriend after a year?
say this in a soft voice ';look, I know this can be hard, but this relationship isn't what I felt like it was supposed to feel like so I'm officially breaking up with you';Whats the most gentle way to break up with your boyfriend after a year?
Just be honest and tell him how you feel which is as you stated:



';I don't want to be any body's girl friend right now';

Then say ';I am sorry, nothing is wrong with you';



It is I who need some space.

No comments:

Post a Comment