Monday, December 12, 2011

Girlfriend says she want to break up how can i prevent it?

Well on myspace I was being a dumbass and sent her message that says I can't love you anymore. Then she sent back saying oh ok this relationship is over. Then i replied no i still love you and will never break your heart girl. She replied ok so i gotta break up with u, so let's just be friend now.

LoL this all happened so fast... I'm going to give her a call or something any advice? Sorry if i had grammarGirlfriend says she want to break up how can i prevent it?
Tell her that you didn't mean it and you didn't know what you were thinking. but to me, it sounds like she wanted to break up with you even before that and you just made it easier for her considering how fast and chill she responded. Sorry. But if what I think is true, then do what you did to make her fall for you the first time. Just be yourself, sweet, and understanding. But if I'm wrong go up to her in person, don't go cyber, and explain to her that you didn't mean it. But dont blame her if she doesn't belive it. That wasnt the best thing to say in the first place. She will believe you more if you do it that way. I wish you the best of luck.Girlfriend says she want to break up how can i prevent it?
Don't call her go to her place with some flowers and apologize to her for acting so DUMB!

and also you the excuse of ';I can't love you anymore, because it is hurting my soul, i feel like I do not belong to me anymore, I love you sooooo much'; ;)

If she loves you, you will still have another chance!
Oh my god. Go away.
your own fault for saying such a harsh thing

No comments:

Post a Comment