Monday, December 12, 2011

What does it mean when your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?

My ex-girlfriend and I broke up in September of 2006 and since then we have not been in contact since. I have not heard a single word from her. We were in a relationship for 2 years and 15 days and when we broke up I lost contact with her and her family.



But this past Wednesday, I received a call from her father. He left me a voicemail, saying he ';was just wondering how I was doing, if I was still going to school in the city, talk to you later.';



I called him back a couple hours later and he didn't answer so I left him a message saying hi and told him what was new in my life and school, and I told him that I was leaving to go back home in one month.



Why would he be calling me now? I mean, I haven't heard from him or his daughter who broke my heart in over 6 months.



Before the breakup there was mention of me transferring to another school, and in one month I have to go back to Arkansas for the summer. Could my ex have told him to call? Should I see her before I leave to go back home?What does it mean when your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?
don't read too much into this. it could very well be that her dad really liked you, felt bad about the way the relationship ended and wanted to know for himself that you were okay.



she now certainly knows that you are leaving. is she wants to see you, she'll come around.What does it mean when your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?
You should do what you want to do so you won't wish that you had done this or that %26amp; regret not doing something when you had the chance. Think about it , later will you be kicking yourself for not doing it when you had the chance? If the answer is yes, do what you have to do, you'll never know unless you try.Good Luck %26amp; just tell her you came to say goodbye %26amp; see how she was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment