Monday, December 12, 2011

I think I should break up with my girlfriend, I want your opinion?

Okay here's the run-through. We're both young lovers, 14 years of age, grade 9. My girlfriend and I both go to different high schools. She has the tendency of adding my friends and than flirting with them.



For example, this boy in grade 10 keeps messaging her saying how he loves her and he wants to have sex with her. She told him he's dirt and to buzz off. But than she tells me shes hanging out with him on saturday, like wtf? She just called him dirt, now she's hanging out with him, plus all he wants from her is SEX!!



Now she adds my friends on facebook, I don't have a problem about that, until she starts complimenting them more than she compliments me! Honestly, she talks more about MY friends than she does of me! I'm always the one who has to start the conversation with her on MSN, I always text her, she only texts me back.



She also hangs out with 17-19 year old guys. WTF? She's 14, why the hell does she hangout with 17-19 year olds? What 17-19 year old boys hangout with 14 year old girls for fun? Of course they probably just want sex with her too. She would rather drive around with a 17-19 year old guy than hangout with her boyfriend.



Honestly, I feel like a tool in the relationship. Like she tells me she loves me and she would never cheat on me, but she compliments my friends more than me.



Any help on the situation of what I should do?

Like it gets me mad she calls a kid dirt but than wants to hangout with him, or she compliments my friends more than me. She never calls me cute or hot or sexy or adorable, instead she'll say ';Oh your friend John is so funny!';. Like wtf? I think I deserve to be treated better.I think I should break up with my girlfriend, I want your opinion?
holy burnt muffins,



she a dumb cheating skank *no offense* BREAK UPI think I should break up with my girlfriend, I want your opinion?
Break up.

What kind of guy wants a girl that's flirty with everyone?
Dump her you can do better.
DUMP HER!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!
she's not taking it seriously. and she sounds like a player (i dont want to go into stereotypes)



you're much better for her.

i think you should break up.
it all depends on you if you don't feel like she is the one you want then go for it .

she is acting a little whoreish !!!

you can find someone better

best of luck!
';She also hangs out with 17-19 year old guys. WTF? She's 14, why the hell does she hangout with 17-19 year olds? What 17-19 year old boys hangout with 14 year old girls for fun? Of course they probably just want sex with her too. She would rather drive around with a 17-19 year old guy than hangout with her boyfriend.';



Yeah thats definitely a big no no in your relationship. You definitely deserve better so dump her and move on. Shes being too flirty and you dont need a girl like that
dump her. you do deserve better. trust your gut.
If she's like that, then she probably is cheating on you. I defininantly wouldn't put up with that. If she's doing that ****, she's probably a ***** and a whore. she needs to hang with people her own age.



Break up, you deserve better.

If you break up, just be like, I'm tired of all your bullshit, you talk to my friends more than me, you ******* lie, and i think your cheating on me. and if you are, your a ******* whore, it's over.

thats what i would say.
If you think you deserve to be treated better then find a nicer girlfriend?



take care too
Sounds like a skanky beeotch to me.
DUDE DO YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK THIS DUMB QUESTION ? NO OFFENCE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD BE GLAD THAT YOU SEE THE TRUE SIDE OF HER AND YOUR TRYING TO FOOL YOURSELF. YOU KNOW SHE IS A LITTLE SLUT, DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW THAT. FACE THE TRUTH ITS UGLY AND SHE IS A SLUT AND USING U AROUND. AND THE SECOND THING IS YOUR STILL A GOD DAMN KID MAN. LET ME PROMISE YOU UNTIL YOUR 19 OR MAYBE EVEN MUCH OLDER YOU WONT FIND TRUE LOVE ..... TEENAGE LOVE IS FULL OF BULLSHIT.... AFTER 4 YEARS OF SEARCHING I FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BUT UNTIL THEN GOOO HAVE FUUNNN ....... YOU SHOULD USE HER.... AND DONT REGRET IT CAUSE SHE DESERVES IT.....
i know it's probably harder than hell for you right now, and i think the only viable option for you is to break up with her. i understand how you feel, email me if you ever want to talk.
Sorry dude that the kind of girl at my school who we would call a sl*ut and she mostly likely is sleeping with the guy who only wants to sleep with her I mean come DUMP HER YOU DESERVE BETTER.
Be serious dude, ask yourself this question:



Why do I want to have a girlfriend?



Is it because you want to do hanky-panky? Is it because everyone has a girlfriend, and you wanna have one too because otherwise you'd be a loser?



Get your facts straight, and mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment