Monday, December 12, 2011

How to break up with your boyfriend?

I'm fourteen and i've been going out with this guy for a month. He is really sweet but we go to different schools so i see him maybe once a week if I'm lucky. Recently made out with this guy I've been in love with for two years but he also has a girlfriend of 11 months. I told my boyfriend and he forgave me but I can't seem to be able to forget about it and I don't really like my boyfriend anymore. How do I let him down?How to break up with your boyfriend?
Invest in your love and to be happy.

Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude. When you make a commitment to a relationship, you invest your attention and energy in it more profoundly because you now experience ownership of that relationship.How to break up with your boyfriend?
Tell him that your 14, dating for a month, and dont go to the same school....its not a big deal.
You're 14. You shouldn't be making out, especially with someone who has a girlfriend. As for your question, just tell him that you're sorry but your feelings have changed, and you just want to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment