Monday, December 12, 2011

How to break up with your boyfriend?

ok well, me and him dated for about 10 months, then we got into an argument, and we broke up. its been 3 months and me and him still talked like every day, we had confessed that we still liked each other but neither 1 of us did anything about it.

about 2 days ago i had told him that i was officially over him and that i was ready to move on (over myspace)

the next day he called me and this was our conversation



him: so i see you've moved on?

me: yeah,

him: i was thinkin about askin you back out

me: its kinda too late 4 that

him: so whos the guy you like now?

me: cant tell you

him: please!

me: brad, but theres a story behind this

him: ok, are you going out with anyone right now

me : no im not going out with -

(interupted)

him : then will you go out with me?

me: woe this was so unexpected!

him: why do you think i called you every day?

me: um

him: i still liked you

me: um,

him: so do you like brad more then me ?

me: well um?

him: will you go out with me

me : i dont know! now my head hurts

him : haha am i messin with your head to much?

me : yea, and can you give me some time to think about it

him : (sigh)

me : ok then, i'll say yea

(silence)

me : no, well....... i dont no, just give me some time to think about it kk?

him: wait now im confused?

me : ugh! ok the answers yes! we'll stick with that kk?



i said yes to him, but i dont like him as much as i like brad



brad just broke up with his girlfriend and now he wants to go out with me...



but to go out with brad i have to brake up with the guy im with right now

but i dont want to hurt him,

i want to do it on a nice wayHow to break up with your boyfriend?
look...your over the old boyfriend guy and it seems like you kinda got pressured into this reuniting relationship deal. as you said you like Brad better so you cant stay with this other guy just because you dont want to hurt him



you have to tell the other guy that it was a mistake and that your over him...dont be mean about it but hes going to get hurt either way so just be honest with him...dont tell him you like this brad better cuz that just wont help matters...simply tell him you dont feel the same way about him anymore



best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment