Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you get back on your feet after a break-up?

I'm 22. Two months ago my girlfriend and I broke up after 6 years in the relationship because she was losing feelings for me. Ever since I've been really torn apart. I haven't been myself. I'm not motivated to achieve my goals. I really want to get back on my feet and move on with my life, or maybe we'll meet again in the future. Please help.How do you get back on your feet after a break-up?
It will take time to get over your recent break up. Try joining some sort of group, hang out with friends, work out, or if your really depressed you might want to see your doctor about antidepressants.How do you get back on your feet after a break-up?
Knowing the problem is the first part of the issue. Now that you know what the problem is you can fix it. Your problem stemmed from the fact that you defined yourself through a woman instead of yourself. You are the only one that tell yourself that you are worth the effort to get back on your feet and achieve your goals. You need to develop a tougher attitude.
i don't really know what to say seeing as i'm usually the breaker not the breakee.



hmmmm..find an activity that would take your mind off things..? if you guys are still good friends then tell her how you feel..?



thats hard after 6 years. holy cow!



i'm sorry I don't know what advice to give other than that



goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment