Monday, December 12, 2011

GIRLS ONLY PLEASE... I need your advice... My girlfriend broke up with me last week. I love her very much?

She broke up with me %26amp; that same night she called me %26amp; told me that she still loved me %26amp; didnt want to break up with me.. well the next day I called her %26amp; she pretty much told me to move on... I mean what the hell is that??? Now one of her friends told me that she is back with her ex..the one she left for me a lil over a year ago... She left him bc he is a fat ***... really he is.. she is small %26amp; that he dont work hasnt worked in 3 years... lays in the bed half the day.. dont do nothing.. she said that he sucked in bed %26amp; he was pretty much more a friend then a boyfriend... he has 3 guy friends %26amp; she has been friends with them a long time.. she just stopped talking to them to be with me... Now a year later... She is back with the group... I dont know if she is just hanging out with them bc they r her friends or if she really wants this guy back... She told me that she will love me and always love me %26amp; that if I ever needed anything or if I just wanted to talk to call her anytime... its been 4 days %26amp; we havent talked.. I havent called her %26amp; she hasnt called me... She told me when she broke up with me that if I love her then I will let her go... but why did she call me back that same night %26amp; tell me diffrent.. I DONT UNDERSTAND??? Please help me.. I Love her %26amp; I want her back.. I miss her sooo much... What should I do... ....... give her her space, Call her, tell her how I feel, ask her 2 come over bc I really need to see her or should I just let her go.??? Please give me some good advice.. GIRLS ONLY PLEASE... I need your advice... My girlfriend broke up with me last week. I love her very much?
well maybe she is tellin people she likes this other guy o make you feel jealous, have you done anything to upset her because it sounds as ifshe loves you but she wants to get back at you8 for something if you havent done anything to hurt her then maybe she thinks you have and she misunderstood try asking her (as a friend) why she broke up with you and if she has misunderstood tell her ! Hope It Helps :)GIRLS ONLY PLEASE... I need your advice... My girlfriend broke up with me last week. I love her very much?
be m8s and if u havnt called den it must be buggin her as well so make the first move nd make her feel better nd then maybe after you no wat she feels you can tell her that ull luv her nd i gues atleast ulll be talkin often cos ryt now im kinda in da sme situaution cos ma x is goin out wiv one of ma enemies nd i realli luv him so me nd him r m8s nd i told him nd he sed he dont lyk her nd hes dumped her nd i gues it helps alot good luck xx
I Think You Should Give Her Some Space For A While..Then When She Realizes That Your Better Than Him And That She Made A Mistake By Breaking Up With You, She'll Come Running Back To You..But I'm Not Promising Anything
I think sometimes when girls say one thing they mean another. So I think by her telling you that she wants you to tell her to move on she's really asking you to beg for her back because the rest just doesn't make any sense to me so that's my only guess.
Dear let her go. First thing sounds like she is tryin to have the best of both worlds. Let her be and go out yourself and try to date or just hang out with your buddies. Seems to me that she wants to be with this guy for some reason and if he is what you say he is she will back to you BUT..... be careful when she comes running back and she will that you do not get hurt again. I think that she uses you as a security blanket, sorry to say that but that is how it seems. If it were me I would say good bye and move on. I know you love her but TRUST there is someone out there that will love you and not play ping pong with another guy...Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment