Monday, December 12, 2011

Boy's: what is the best excuse that you have used to break up with a girl?

what is the best excuse or some possible excuses that you guys have used to break up with your girlfriend or a girl you were ';seeing'; not officially dating...and how did she react?Boy's: what is the best excuse that you have used to break up with a girl?
well my man wasnt using an excuse instead he wrote a girl saying he would drop what he got for me. So just be honest because excuses are lame! just be up front and tell her how you feel.Boy's: what is the best excuse that you have used to break up with a girl?
My ex's excuse was his mom told him to do so, because he doesn't deserve me; which ended up being true..
it's not really an excuse, but I became deathly ill (bronchitis AND the flu) and I asked her to keep away for her own health...

No comments:

Post a Comment