Monday, December 12, 2011

(Men)How would you feel if you found out that your ex-girlfriend has been suffering a lot after the break up?

How would you feel if you found out that your ex-girlfriend has been missing you a lot.



After the break up you assumed that she was over you because she had been seen with many different guys looking happier than ever.



Then, you find out that actually she was suffering a lot and that kept loving you the same after the break up. But she tried so hard to hide it from you because she wanted to protect her own pride.



How would you feel?



She loves you so much.(Men)How would you feel if you found out that your ex-girlfriend has been suffering a lot after the break up?
Sorry Im not a guy, but I just wanted to tell you if he麓s been saying retarded things and has not shown empathy...don麓t make the mistake Ive made. My guy was very tough, and gave me no empathy or closure. I was foolish enough to actually expect him to feel bad for what he had said...but nothing..totally void of empathy. Hoping for a humane reaction when it will never come hurts too. Well you know the situation best. (Men)How would you feel if you found out that your ex-girlfriend has been suffering a lot after the break up?
If he still thinks of me, if he still loves me. you know, I was the one who broke it off because I got sick and tired of him whining and bi*ching about things that I can't change. and also of not acknowledging my effort to make our relationship work. Out of his own retarded insecurity and misery,

Report Abuse


He would always tell me that he's not as stupid as I think he is (I never thought he was stupid) and that he knows that I'm just f*cking with his mind. (just because I didn't give a flying **ck about his female friends neither have I ever demanded him drop them).I wish I could stop hating/loving him

Report Abuse


I tried so *ucking hard to move on. I tried to date(and have dated) various guys since our break up.

But sometimes when I'm alone at home doing my chores and what not, I get flashbacks and they are of my ex. I hate this.

Report Abuse


I have a rule; you get one chance. If you think you can do better, go ahead.



I'm the Coke, not the Pepsi.
hi im not a guy but yeah i want to know as well. sorry to hear youre broken hearted--if you are.:-)
i would actually get back with her



give har another chance



or more liek i should try harder
Uneasy cause there is a reason an ex is an ex and generally it deals more with who they are than a minute issue.
If she broke up with me, I wouldn't do anything because it was her fault to begin with so she has to get over it.

But if I broke up, it would make me feel kind of guilty, I would probably want to get back together if I felt the same.
I would feel great.



I would try to use her for my amusement and break her heart all over again.
Then id wait until she brakes down and comes crawling back to me! It works every single bloody time!!!
wouldn't matter to me at all.its over,ive moved on.even though im still single and have no luck with finding a woman yet.i will never go back with the ex,no matter what she is going through.
depends on the guy of course...



did he dump the girl? or the girl dump him?



If I dumped the girl..... I would feel kinda awkward that I have made a girl upset and ';suffer';, unless she made me suffer and cheated on me and I dumped her for a very good reason



If I was dumped... hmm, well depends like how she dumped me and if we were still talking, I'd think she was silly for hiding her feelings and wished she told me that she wanted me back, and if I still liked her probably would....
I am not a guy but I can relate to how you feel. I just thought I would say that my guy went on to marry someone else but I never got over him. After 5 years they divorced and he came back to me. We have been married for 30 years now. It was worth the wait and the pain. Good luck to you. I hope it works out for you like it did for me.
i would feel a lot of guilt. i will then wake up and realize how much she really cares for me. then i would make it up to her the best way i could. then of course try to be with her again if it's okay with her. finally we will talk about some problems that we could avoid just by being honest with each other. the end
there r 4 situation:



1-if she broke up with me and i was at fault i would feel like sh*t and would try to get things back in place



2- if she broke up with me although she was at fault i would feel happier than ever.



3- if i broke up with her and she was at fault i wouldnt feel guilty but i wouldnt want to see her suffer either so i would hope for her to feel better or maybe even try to make her feel better



4- if i broke up with her and i was at fault then i would just want to kill myself
Good question!



I am 95% positive that if my current boyfriend of 6 years and I broke up, that if one of us was devastated, that the other would show up and talk. My boyfriend and I are so comfortable together and I know know matter what, we'll always love each other. It doesn't necessarily mean we'd get back together, but we'd talk it.
I am in the same boat right now, but if you are involved with someone and she is too you both need to consider one another's relationships. but if you are not and you know that she feels this way and you do as well then you should just go with it and hope that you two have seen the things in one another that you dont like and work on them so that you are not alone.
I am not a man but if the tables were reversed and there was an ex boyfriend moping about, I would totally ignore it. There would have been a good reason why we split up and I am not responsible for somebody else's emotions.
It would depend on my feelings to her, why we broke up and who broke it off, I personally don't travel the same road twice, if we cant make a go of it to start, I figure we can either move on and remain friends or move on, I much prefer to remain friends it makes life much more simple, and you can never have too many friends.



Additional comment: please engage brain before putting mouth into gear, I would seriously feel bad if we had broken up because of a silly or unwarranted comment I had made and would try to make amends.
If you are asking it's becuase you feel for her too. It sounds to me that you have both let your pride get between your honesty. Never ever ever let your pride help you decide what you are going to do. Always act with your heart. Even if you go to her now and tell her what is in your heart and she laughs at you, you will still feel good that you let it out, it is off your chest and she would feel really silly afterwards for being so fake, cause she would not laugh at you. Go talk to her, I'm sure you can work this out. And when ever you fight and she gets silly, pay her compliments to how pretty she looks when she is mad. And how cute she is when she is too stupid to form a proper sentence while she is mad. Let her know with silly jokes and love that she is your girl no matter how silly she may act. you will be surprised at the reaction you can get form a woman when you let her know you love her no matter what. When a woman screams, no matter what she says, you have to learn to translate her words, when a woman screams she is really saying, I need love, why are you not just giving it to me. yes they all suffer from princess sydromes but you know what, when you figure this out, it is so much fun to please them because we men all suffer from prince sydrome.



good luck my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment