Monday, December 12, 2011

Is it considered good manners to call your ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend after you broke up with them?

My boyfriend broke up with me on My Space about a little more than a month ago. He does not have the common courtsey to even call me to see how I was doing. I think that is kinda rude especially when you broke up with me on my Myspace email. But, I think it is even ruder for him not to call up just to see how I was doing and how my summer is going. Isn't it good manners or the common courtesy nowadays to call your ex boyfriend or ex girl friend within two or three weeks of the break up to just see how they are doing? If you were the one that broke up with them in the first place? I mean you do not have to be friends with them. And, after you call that one time, just to see how they are doing you do not have to even call again if you do not want to. Is this considered good manners or common courtsey nowadays? Or, is it better to just let the relationship go and not to dwell on the past?Is it considered good manners to call your ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend after you broke up with them?
It's not ';common courtesy'; to check on an ex. It's not even advisable, even though the person who got dumped may really want it - but all it's going to do is make you think that there's the possiblilty of getting back together.



However it IS considered good manners to end a relationship IN PERSON. Doing on MySpace is cheezy and lame and he's a scumbag for doing that. You're better off without him.Is it considered good manners to call your ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend after you broke up with them?
move forward dont talk 2 him

Report Abuse


Typically when people break up and its really over - its over; however, he may actually be checking to see if your okay. He could check out what your saying on My Space, or he could check out how your doing through some of your friends. He may be concerned that if he called you it would give you the impression that he still cared and that there might be a chance of your getting back together. Better to not lead you on and risk your being hurt again.
nope because there is a reason hes an ex sorry to break it to you honey but he dumped u for a reason meaning he doesnt want to talk to u now more
Let it go and move on. Time will heal all pain.
Most young men could care less whether or not they have manners. I resolved that if I ever had a son, I would teach him to treat girls well, but I only had a girl.
no but you could talk to him on the phone like friends and not bring anything you until he does its not rude though
It's good manners, but it's just not worth getiing upset over.
No such rule.
I think some sort of follow-up phone call would be appropriate only to express sympathy for the loss of a family member or concern about a health problem. Find another boyfriend.
Yes, do not dwell on what went wrong. Life is long and there will be others who do not want a full time relationship, find one who does and seek happiness together.

No comments:

Post a Comment