Monday, December 12, 2011

If your boyfriend or girlfriend broke up with you?

would u do anything you could to get them back? what would you try to do to get them back? how would u convince them for a second chance?If your boyfriend or girlfriend broke up with you?
If they broke up with me and I didn't do anything to deserve it ( i.e. cheating, major lying, etc ) I would have some pride and get on with my life no matter how hard that might be.

If I did do something wrong I would do my best to try and show them I was sorry and work it out but if they could not forgive me, again I would respect their wishes and walk away with my dignityIf your boyfriend or girlfriend broke up with you?
nothing. if they broke up with u they didnt want u. dont look pethetic cause then he/she will tell pple then no one will want u cause they'll think ur despre common buddy, ur not alone it may take sometime but u can move on
If they broke up with me because they no longer loved me, then I would leave it at that. I want to be with a guy who loves me the way I love him. You can't force love.
Nothing because if your boyfriend can't see your real value as a personality then let him go.
Nothing...I dont really believe in second chances.
Yea, we all think that when we just get out of a relationship...I know I have!!! But the thing is, you shouldn't try to save the ended relationship unless you know it was a mistake or it was because of something silly. If there was a good reason behind the break -up then I advise you to just try letting it go and moving on to someone else....it didn't work, and that's that. So people who think they can just ';fix'; everything are mistaken.
Check out this site for great relationship advice:



http://bestrelationshipadvice.blogspot.com/



Hope it helps!!!
If you love something, let it go.

If it comes back it's yours

If it doesn't, it never was.



Just keep living your life, your the only one who can make you happy. If she sees how happy you are she might want to come back! Good Luck!
well if it was you who broke up with them then i would beg and plead but if it was the other person, then i would have to hope for the best.
No. To your second Question, if brke up with him,no. Nothing.

tell all your feelings reminicse
well you can't beg them you should just tell them if you still like them like a week later and see how they feel about it too.
If they broke up with me and I still loved him, I would do everything in my ability to get him back. If I broke up with him then I would just say screw it cuz most likely if I broke up with him I had a great reason for it!
  • why dousbports founder
  • homemade anti acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment