Monday, December 12, 2011

What does it mean if your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?

My ex-girlfriend and I broke up in September of 2006 and since then we have not been in contact since. I have not heard a single word from her. We were in a relationship for 2 years and 15 days and when we broke up I lost contact with her and her family.



But this past Wednesday, I received a call from her father. He left me a voicemail, saying he ';was just wondering how I was doing, if I was still going to school in the city, talk to you later.';



I called him back a couple hours later and he didn't answer so I left him a message saying hi and told him what was new in my life and school, and I told him that I was leaving to go back home in one month.



Why would he be calling me now? I mean, I haven't heard from him or his daughter who broke my heart in over 6 months.



Before the breakup there was mention of me transferring to another school, and in one month I have to go back to Arkansas for the summer. Could my ex have told him to call? Should I see her before I leave to go back home?What does it mean if your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?
her dad must have seen that shes not the same without you

and that she really needs you back

so he decided yto take matters into his own hands and try to get you two back together

no pregnancies

no homosexualness

just a dad wanting her daughter to be happy with the guy who makes her feel special.What does it mean if your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?
her dad wants you back...
Dude this is not cool... Saw that u asked this q yesterday and this will be at least the 2nd time tonite... Quit it.. It's irritating....
Maybe she has a new bf that dad doesn't approve of.
Just seems odd huh! I think he is sorry he lost a potential son in law . Just be courteous and keep your distance ! Something is not right!
Her dad turned gay and wants to kick it with you.
you already asked this question and i gave you the 'correct' answer.



are you just going to keep asking until someone gives you a 'wrong' answer that you like?



let's face it. you're fixated on this so, do what you want. call dad back and ask him his opinion, but don't expect any better or, different answer than what you've gotten here.
he might hv come to no bout her new bf ,or else may be checking on u dat if u guys are still seeing eachother.

relax.as if u care
it seems like u still like her!!......so stop beating arnd the bush and go and ask her.......and dont think abt sounding desperate.....u dont want to feel guilty for the rest of ur life for not trying.....and i do think she is trying to intiate contact....or it may jus be that her father thinks of u as a frnd...and that ur frndship shldnt be affected by the break up....although that id kinda far fetched.....best thing is to go and met her.....it ll clear everything up.....
He probably wants you and his daughter to date again or something..

No comments:

Post a Comment