Monday, December 12, 2011

What does it mean when your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?

My ex-girlfriend and I broke up in September of 2006 and since then we have not been in contact since. I have not heard a single word from her. We were in a relationship for 2 years and 15 days and when we broke up I lost contact with her and her family.



But this past Wednesday, I received a call from her father. He left me a voicemail, saying he ';was just wondering how I was doing, if I was still going to school in the city, talk to you later.';



I called him back a couple hours later and he didn't answer so I left him a message saying hi and told him what was new in my life and school, and I told him that I was leaving to go back home in one month.



Why would he be calling me now? I mean, I haven't heard from him or his daughter who broke my heart in over 6 months.



Before the breakup there was mention of me transferring to another school, and in one month I have to go back to Arkansas for the summer. Could my ex have told him to call? Should I see her before I leave to go back home?What does it mean when your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?
Hmmm!! You said she broke your heart, i would not want to see anyone who broke my heart. I would be afraid of old feelings flaring up. That's a tough one, because you may regret not seeing her before you leave to see what the phone call was about, that would cause you to always have that on your mind. Go ahead and stop by her house to say farewell, let them know you are going away and wanted to say bye and see how they were doing. Do not get caught up in sitting down to long for conversation, i do not want you to get caught up. GOOD LUCK! BE CAREFUL!What does it mean when your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?
I hope shes not pregnant!
It means that she didn't find any other guy ... and her dad is concerned !!
he may think you're cute..
maybe you got her pregnant
Shes telling him how much she misses u dude and he acted on it and she got pissed so he didnt answer she likes u dude.
it,s not good he,s talking for her or he,s mad phone to talk to her if she dosen,t what to talk to you then jest move on in life.
that tells me your exs father is bi sexual and he may like your bum
Be afraid. Be very afraid.



I can see two possible options...



1. Either you have a pickup truck and he wants to borrow it.

or

2. She's now dating a complete loser and he wants you to come back, even if temporarily, to get rid of him.



Good luck.
That seems a little weird for him to have called you when you haven't been in contact with anyone from his family. Maybe he really did just want to check up on you and see how you were doing. After all, you dated his daughter for 2 years, maybe he thought of you sort of like a friend or maybe as a son. Or maybe he just found out from his daughter how you guys broke up and if it was a bad one, he might have felt bad that she broke your heart. I don't know, that's a tough one to figure out. Oh, and if you want to see her before you leave then contact her and see if she wants to see you.
He's probally an alien.
well you should meet her for 1 last time, maybe take her out for 1 last meal, tell her everything she wants to hear, then take her home shag the **** of her and then leave, let her know how it feels to be broken hearted

No comments:

Post a Comment