Monday, December 12, 2011

How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfreind Without Pissing Her Off?

I'm a bisexual and there's this cute boy that I'm going to ask out but I already have a girlfriend, do you think she'll understand that I'm dumping her for a man? Would it be easier not to tell her and keep a girlfriend? Or maybe can we do it 3 way? I sure hope she doesn't see thisHow Do You Break Up With Your Girlfreind Without Pissing Her Off?
tell her to f off, shoot her in the head, pi$$ and crap on her, chop her up into little pieces, and feed her to the fishHow Do You Break Up With Your Girlfreind Without Pissing Her Off?
You can't. Just go ahead and piss her off.
Well I would talk to her.

As for the three way, if she's not into that, she would be really offended.
you going to ask for a three way or dump her, yep she is going to be seriously pissed off at you and quite bloody rightly.
I think that you would piss her off if you broke up with her, especially to be with a man. Maybe you like boys more than girls. 3 ways? Gross. Decide who you want to be with more. You could break up with her and ask the boy out and he could say no and then you would have no one.
Tell her your geNatles belong to another, and if she doesn;t understND, THAN SHE IS A *****.

No comments:

Post a Comment