Monday, December 12, 2011

What does it mean when your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?

My ex-girlfriend and I broke up in September of 2006 and since then we have not been in contact since. I have not heard a single word from her. We were in a relationship for 2 years and 15 days and when we broke up I lost contact with her and her family.



But this past Wednesday, I received a call from her father. He left me a voicemail, saying he ';was just wondering how I was doing, if I was still going to school in the city, talk to you later.';



I called him back a couple hours later and he didn't answer so I left him a message saying hi and told him what was new in my life and school, and I told him that I was leaving to go back home in one month.



Why would he be calling me now? I mean, I haven't heard from him or his daughter who broke my heart in over 6 months.



Before the breakup there was mention of me transferring to another school, and in one month I have to go back to Arkansas for the summer. Could my ex have told him to call? Should I see her before I leave to go back home?What does it mean when your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?
Maybe he called because he still likes you and wants you to be with his daughter. My ex and I broke up about 6 years ago or so and my dad still asks me about him because he says he was a good guy and he liked him. Although when I was dating him my dad really didn't care for him. Maybe his daughter asked him to call and see if you were ok and seeing anyone. Maybe she wants you back or maybe the father wants you back with her. Try to call him back again if you care and see what he has to say.What does it mean when your ex-girlfriend's dad calls you 6 months after the break up ';just to talk';?
straange... dont read into it, you might get hurt again. maybe her dad hates her new boyfriend, and wishes you guys were together. it kinda depends on whether you and he were close or not also, like a father/son thing. if its important, he'll call back, if she wants to talk to you she'll call.

No comments:

Post a Comment