Friday, November 19, 2010

Don't you hate it when your girlfriend breaks up with you to go out with your bestfriend?

i hope she doesn't see this but i just feel like sh!t now.



so we went out one day and she saw my best mate.

and just 2 days ago she breaks up with me and now my best friend and my ex-girlfriend is going out.

i don't know how to react.

I know i shouldn't go agro at them but i just really want to for some reason.Don't you hate it when your girlfriend breaks up with you to go out with your bestfriend?
yea, that totally bums me out, mate.Don't you hate it when your girlfriend breaks up with you to go out with your bestfriend?
Yeah, but I turned right around on her and went for her best friend. She wasn't happy at all when her best friend said I was great in the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment