Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you break up with your girlfriend without telling her that you cheated on her?

Problem: I cheated on my girlfriend.



After reading the responses I received from my previous question, I decided to break up with my current girlfriend. I am definitely unreliable and not ready for a relationship.



Problem is that she has a very hard time trusting other people as is. I don't want her to block out people even further by telling her I cheated on her. Anyone know of any ideas on how to break up without mentioning the cheating part?



And yes, there is absolutely 0% chance of my girlfriend finding out that I cheated in the future. The girl I cheated on was a one time fling that lives about 400 miles away with no way to get in touch with her again. None of my friends know about what happened nor do I ever plan to tell them.How do you break up with your girlfriend without telling her that you cheated on her?
Soooo instead of saying you cheated, say what you told us. ';You're unreliable and not ready to be in a relationship.';



Tell her you care about her a lot but you don't feel you're ready for a serious commitment.How do you break up with your girlfriend without telling her that you cheated on her?
well you still need to tell her cause your relationship now is a lie she needs to know the truth
its easy to break up with her without telling her you cheated. just break up with her, and dont tell her that you cheated. haha.



i disagree with the girl in front of me. she doesnt need to know, and it would only hurt her. hurting nice girls is very sad. if she wont find out, theres no need.



just take her out for like coffee or something, and tell it to her straight (leaving out the cheating). it'll be hard, but you have to do it. be as nice as possible. just be like ';i'm not a relationship kind of guy, and i've found that i really can't be in a relationship like this. it's completely my fault, and i don't want you to feel badly. you should be with someone who can really be a good boyfriend for you, and i can't be that person.';



help with my girl problem please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
dont tell her you alread broke up with her and hurt her by doing that so telling you cheated will crush her...

No comments:

Post a Comment