Friday, November 19, 2010

How to cope when your ex-girlfriend broke up with you by cussing and put downs?

It's been like over a week and from time to time, I still think about missing her and angry from the cussing, name calling, low blows and put downs when she broke up with me. I know it'll get easier over time, but the verbal abuse got to me somewhat. After she hung up, I never talked back cause i thought, whats the use. Sometimes I felt like I should've said something. Any advice on how to cope with this.How to cope when your ex-girlfriend broke up with you by cussing and put downs?
You have already done an amazing job by not stooping to her level with name calling, etc.

You were the bigger person in this break up and you should be proud of yourself even though I know how hurt you must be.

Time is the only answer to recover from pain that others afflict upon us. Also in time you will start to notice other girls and she just won't be at the top of your thoughts any longer.

It sounds that you may have gotten out of what could have been a very verbally abusive relationship and for that you should be so grateful because words do hurt more than any physical attack.

No, don't say one word to her as she doesn't deserve the attention she would get from it to what? Only verbally abuse you more and this time possibly in public?

Cope by finding other things to do with your time and hanging out with friends again. That is my best advice and I do promise you that the old saying; ';Time cures all wounds'; is true for the most part.

I wish you the best in life and you have already proven you are a true gentleman by not verbally attacking her back.

If you like to write, I have written letters I never intended to give to the person but had to get it out of my system some way and that was very therapeutic. I think by keeping them in a private notebook, you can look back about 6 months or so later and realize that you are okay and out of a bad relationship.

My prayers are with youHow to cope when your ex-girlfriend broke up with you by cussing and put downs?
...I'm not certain as to all of the very fine unhighlighted mental and physical details that caused her to twist downward and cuss and swear and become deviant in her remarkable vortex of thrusting of you seemingly...but do know that her own personal disposition in anything?...including this poor minded female hormonal behavioral stuff partner?....well?...it belongs to her now entirely my friend.

No discussion with her should be forthcoming actually....unless she introduces NEW better minded conversation honestly!

Just simply displace the whole entire thought process of her for now and the meantime peacefully...and look upwards towards better behaved better minded women of higher standards obviously.

Everyone's allowed to get pissy sometimes...just not forever peacably....YIKES!!!

Need more positive mental adjusting really?

Email me if ya do...K?

We've all been in your shoes before partner.

Keep your own peaceful mind in tact otherwise.

Bad behavior doesn't deserve immediate reactionary type attention seriously....not unless some deep hearted soul searching good minded apologies and I'm sorry's occur verbally...K?

Good luck!!!
Tell her if she wants to have a dirty mouth then to put it to dirty use and suck you off.

No comments:

Post a Comment