Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend After She finds Out Someone Else Confessed Their Love To You?

Ok, so I have been going out with my girlfriend for over 3 months. She was my best friend before we went out. I was gonna break up with her because I wanted to go back to the way we were, because it was kind of akward being together like that. But then, one of my other friends confesses their love for me. I was gonna ask her out before she confessed, but now that she did, if I break up with my girlfriend right after she finds out that someone else confessed to me, she will think that I just broke up with her to date the other person. But thats not true!! What should I do!?How Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend After She finds Out Someone Else Confessed Their Love To You?
That sucks man....ok I think you should break up with her, then wait like 3 days to let everything cool down before you start dating this new girl. Then go to your ex/best friend and sit down with her and explain what happened, tell her that you were planning on breaking up anyway because you miss just being best friends. Hopefully she will believe you and understandHow Do You Break Up With Your Girlfriend After She finds Out Someone Else Confessed Their Love To You?
Who cares what she thinks. You are not married and you have no obligation to be with her. tell her you want to bang this other broad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment