Sunday, November 21, 2010

MEN: would you get mad... if your girlfriend broke up with you to date her best friend (female)?

i think ima leave my bf, well, one because as discussed earlier, im preggy by his lil brother, but i think im just gonna start dating my female friend. i mean, its not like my bf is gonna forgive me when he finds out im preg. by his brother... will he hate me completely if i just start dating a girl??? i dont want him to hate me because we have a child together as well...

men, how would you feel?MEN: would you get mad... if your girlfriend broke up with you to date her best friend (female)?
You don't really turn out this way over night, so I'm pretty sure he's already aware of what type of person you are.MEN: would you get mad... if your girlfriend broke up with you to date her best friend (female)?
depends on if she would let me watch
Tell him you need to break up with him, but you want to include him with you and your girlfriend as a going away present. It's only fair, since you had sex with his brother.
Oh hmm.. A train-wreck.
geeze girl, you need to get your life straightened out!

please don't date a girl....that's disturbing...i konw i'mi not a guy, but if my b/f dumped me to date a guy, i would be upset, but if he looked at guys like that, then i guess i wouldn't want to be with him anyway...
what the hells the matter with you cheating on him with his bro you suck i hope he never talks to you again oh and whats his email I'll tell him whore
You should abort your baby, or put it up for adoption, Its okay to date your friend but whats your deal? how can you jump from person to person with no time to think about the lifes your dealing with? its not just about you... You should break up with the guy and chill for a bit with your kid you have now.. do whatever with the preg baby and quit hurting people, just seems like you might be selfish, I'm not trying to sound like a dick but it seems you might not have a stable life
Wow, you suck. No, really, with his brother? That's ******* up, for you and his brother.



As for leavin' him for a girl it may hurt his pride, but I'm sure it wont bother him anymore than bearing a children that are both siblings and cousins. You must live in the south...
I don't think there is enough room for what I want to say to you.
What world do you live in. Of course he will. You are going to have one by his brother and now going to date a chick???? His brother should wonder about you also????
Ask him to meet you on the Jerry Springer show to work out some 'issues,' and you'll find out firsthand how he feels. For added fun, make the destination a last-minute surprise. ;~%26gt;



If I were in his shoes, I would feel like complete crap. However, since it seems that you already do whatever you feel like, you should not let his feelings stop you now. Heck, if you date his sister you'll even have a hat trick!
I don 't know what to say about this situation. i feel that you need to go to counseling A.S.A.P. How can you have a kid by the lil brother. you must really love sex and in need of alot or something. The bottom line is get some HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Wo wo wo wo wo wo , lets get one thing straight first , forget about leaving him for a girl , as far as im concern that's like blowing him compare to being pregnant of his brother's baby.

girl , wht kind of drugs are u on...its sadder that u dont even think u did anything wrong or u think hooking up with another girl is worse than ******** his brother , wow u probably had sex with ur own father too right...u desperately need a counseling or something , anything helps , before ***** ur own brother.
If I were the guy I would need therapy myself!!! What in the world were you thinking??? Just because you made one bad decision doesn't mean you go make another!!! This situation is so messed up on so many different levels. If you didn't want him to hate you, you should have just stuck with the first guy that was your baby's daddy in the first place!!! I really hope you posted this up as a joke, that would still be messed up but a whole lot less messed up than if all this is true. I'd get some help yesterday, meaning pick up the phone right now and call a therapist!
  • find wildlife envelope seals
  • what is the name of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment