Friday, November 19, 2010

How to break up with your girlfriend that loves you, but you don't feel the same way ?

Ok ...so I have been going out with this girl for some months now and she is saying that she loves me but i dnt feel the same way and early in the relationship she said she might be able to fall for me which kinda scared me but i put it in the back of my mind.....and i kinda always thought of this girl who moved away but now she is back and is kinda putting things in my mind trying to get me to hook up with her and I feel like I love this girl and I always kinda have ...and now I'm so stuck and confused that i don't know what to do....





Can any help ???How to break up with your girlfriend that loves you, but you don't feel the same way ?
It's going to hurt no matter what you say. It's best to be honest and tell her you don't feel the same way. Hopefully she'll be able to move on and find someone who likes her the same way.





Good luckHow to break up with your girlfriend that loves you, but you don't feel the same way ?
its not you its me?
tell her how you really feel and if she loves you she will understand and ask if u can still be friends.
Just tell her it's not working out
Aw thats sad ):


but don't stay where you aren't happy,


just be her friend and don't jump to another girl too fast,


tell her you just don't feel the same, but don't wanna completely lose her
give her my number








lol
okayy so i had a boyfriend who liked me a lot, and i didnt like him, so i just told him we should be good friends


let her down relleeee easyy


and do it in person
I'm in almost your situation right now...





Just end it now, before she gets even more involved with you... The earlier the better, less hurt for both parties involved. Tell her the truth, as far as how you feel.


Just say you don't think it's working out :(
You have to be honest and tell her how you feel. that's better than living a lie
Well u just have to tell her tht u dont feel the same!


I kno it might hurt her.. but if u are still with her its really hurting it worse!


Just tell her!
Get the **** over it
tell her how it is, no cheating that's terrible.
If you don't love the girl, don't screw with her mind, tell it to her straight, but gently. Be careful with the new girl, don't move on too quickly if you truly like her then you should wait until the heat from your last relationship dyes down.
i think you should do whats right


and break up with her bhut let her know you care about her ...
Kill her... jk jk
Tell the truth... if you lie it's going to catch up to you BELIEVE ME. I'm 24 and I've been there all too recently. It's going to suck for a little while but it'll get better a lot faster if you just keep from telling a lieand talk it out with her.
Let her down easy. Tell her you both need to see new people, make new friends.
Got to tell her straight dude, i dont feel the same way about you as you do me, i think you're really great but i cant see us working, im sorry..some shite like that
Hey man i had the same thing going on for me. Honestly truth is the best way to go. It might make her more upset but its all for the better. If not keep going out with her and maybe something will spark. good luck bro
first tell her you love her than have bonus sex then right after leave her a note when shes asleep and catch a cab
I think you should take timem and go on dates with each of them. That will probably help you find out who you really have feelings for.
you should tell her the truth dont just lead her on.


:)
Do you feel like you have to fall in love with her? In other words, pressured? I know it'll be hard, but tell the girl you don't feel the same way. If you feel as if the relationship is strained, you should try to get out of it.
Say, ';Thanks for the good times!';





or,





';I know you care a lot for me. But, I don't feel the same about you. I'm sorry. And, it's not you, it's me. You are a wonderful girl.'; then leave it at that. Let her punch you in the face or whatever and don't look back.
You need to tell your girlfriend that you care for her but you don't love her.





Don't string your girlfriend along and DO NOT stay with her out of obligation or guilt.





You need to come clean and then when the time is right you should explore your feelings for this girl that moved away and came back, but don't make the same mistake as your girlfriend.





Wait a while and see how you REALLY feel before you tell someone you love them.
tell her that your not ready to go that far and you dont feel the same shell understand
tell her that the other girl that moved back called dips on u before she did.....
Tell your present girlfriend how you feel. Tell her that old girlfriend is back and you are confused as to what to do. Because you do have feelings for her (present girlfriend) you don't want to hurt her by being dishonest.


Now if you really just don't want her (present girlfriend) please just tell her you are getting back with old girlfriend. DOn't mince words don't give her false hope. Hopefully in two months you won't want her back, because she will be gone :(
That's rough, but if you truly don't love the girl you are with now, then let her go. It's better to do it sooner than later. Why lead her on, right? It's not fair to her. Just be honest, but I really wouldn't let the girl you're with now know that there was another girl you had feelings for all that time, that's going to hurt.
You're going to have to end the relationship - there is no point in stringing her along - it's not fair to her. So just kindly say you need some time to figure things out and don't want to date her. It's the right thing to do. Believe me, she'll get over it in time - we all do, so don't feel bad about breaking off the relationship - it's the right thing to do.
I've been through the same situation. Except with a guy? And he still talks to me, so...





';I've been thinking about this relationship and how you and I want it to go somewhere, but I don't want to be cheating you into thinking I feel the same way. I'm sorry, but I think that if the chemistry isn't there, we shouldn't be together.';





It's always worked for me.
  • dry hair
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment