Friday, November 19, 2010

Is writing a poem a good way to break up with your girlfriend? more information?

well I don't wanna break up with her at all! cause I love her

she doesn't either!

what is casing us to break up is her family,thats why I wrote a poem,

I wish you knew how much I love you, but I know you do,

I wish my heart was made of stone so it wouldn檛 break, but it檚 glass and it broke,

I wish my heart was hard and I never loved you, but it檚 soft and I fall for you,

I wish I didn檛 have tears so I wouldn檛 cry, but I have and it turned my eyes to ocean,

I wish I was a child and I forget you, but I檓 just a child for you

I wish I couldn檛 dream so I wouldn檛 see you, but my life is just a dream,

I wish you were here with me in real life, but life is just too cruel,

I wish you always remember me, but I don檛 want you to,

I wish I would never wished like this, but I檓 just too weak for you,

Is writing a poem a good way to break up with your girlfriend? more information?
If you love her as much as you say so, then nothing would stand in your way to get to her. A poem isn't a good way to end something, but it's you're life so i'll help..



Love is such a vulgar word to say to you,

You are perfection, and I an awful beast,

There's no obstacle I wouldn't go through,

So as to ensure we once more meet.



But this beast must depart,

For fear of staining you're purity,

Our congregation was doomed from the start,

And I will go through hellfire so as to say, I'm sorry...



You're warmth tamed the awful beast,

And for that I thank your radiant soul,

Others have judged, and deemed it a feast,

Upon our love, our union and for that we cannot be whole...



Go for it son, save your love, or you'll burn inside and regret all.....



Is writing a poem a good way to break up with your girlfriend? more information?
I guess you could give it to her, but it'll probably make her cry.
Writing a poem is a good way to ask a girl out. but if you wanna do that go ahead.
Poem's usually show love so no cuz she'd expect something amazing then end up being really sad. Just tell her why don't be special about it.
more info on why her family wants this
Beautiful poetry...you should stay with her. If you really love someone, you wouldn't let that person go. I understand her family maybe causing problems in the relationship, but if you really love her, then try and find a way to make it work.
WHY DONT YOU GROW A PAIR...



and tell it to her to her face. atleast have that much respect, dignity, manliness. dont you think she deserves that? or does she deserve some poxy paper with lines from google? hey maybe this way she'll know for sure ur a sissy and you aint the one.
Roses are red

Voilets are blue

I want to date other women

So get the hell out of my house



?
great poem dude. Its a creative and unique, im sure you are y our girlfriend are going to be a bit depressed, but not as much as if u didnt wirte tht poem. To me, its a great way.
why is her family making you break up? maybe try explaining to her family that you love her, and don't want to lose her. if they dont listen, try dating in secret?
in shakesperian times, a poem would had been the way to go.



But in modern times, buy your girl an ipod nano and say in the envelope that your through with your relationship between her.



Worked like a charm for me



You should try it.



Hope it works out



chris s.
there is no good way to break-up but if you have to, just be direct and cut it clean. it will be good for both of you so that you can start afresh. sorry to comment but i think the peom is just telling her that you are dragging your feet and this is not going to do good to both.
Yeah like nice enough poem but why give it her if you dont want to break up???



The whole poem seems to say ';I love u and my heart is breaking'; - not ';lets break up';

So why make her feel worse by giving her it?



If you do give her the poem, you should at least write a note saying that you love her and do not want to break up with her, but you have to because of whatever family reason it is. Dont let her try and work it out from your poem

In fact if its her family, should it not be her to break up with you?



Basically talk to her and work out if you both think u should split up over the family stuff, and give her the poem as an afterthought
no not a poeme that will make cry plus i am a girl so i know tell her why try to resolve it or talk to her and try to be friends still poeme is nice great job

No comments:

Post a Comment