Friday, November 19, 2010

Is it ok to break up with your girlfriend because she is bi?

I knew that she had been with girls since we started dating and it didnt bother me then mainly because I didnt really have any real feelings for her. The more feelings I got for her the more I hoped it was just a phase. Well now Im in love with her and I know that she is bi. I cant stand thinking about it. I have nothing against gays or bi's I just dont want to date one. Im not comfortable with that. We are in a serious relationship and she hangs out with her gay/bi friends and girls that she has been with before and I hate it. I love her though but I dont know if I can deal with this. I try telling her how I feel in hopes that she will say that it was just a phase but she just says ';why does it matter?'; Another thing that bothers me is she wont do oral with me because its gross but she did it for he gf's. Why should gender play a role in that? If you love someone you want to please them no matter what their gender. I do it for her, well did it till I found this out.Is it ok to break up with your girlfriend because she is bi?
um....

#1 oral is pretty gross. would you want to have a bunch of penis crap in your *mouth?* You should respect her feelings and not make her do something sexual that she doesn't want to do, but she might when she's ready.

#2 If you really love her, you would get over thr fact that she has liked girls in the past. It's not like she can control who she falls in love with!

#3 As for her friends, it's natural that it would bother you. It would bother anyone if their current bf or gf hung out with their ex's.

#4 next time you talk to her about that, include the fact that you love her and except her as who she is.



but by all means, don't break up with her just because of her sexuality!Is it ok to break up with your girlfriend because she is bi?
ok weird.
your a damn wuss.
Stop whining and try satisfying her for once. Maybe you can join her and a friend.....its not like you wont like it!!!!!
if you're not okay with the practices that you should take some time off from eachother. maybe she will realize that she wants you more. But the whole oral thing, doesn't sound good. You're putting more into the relationship than you are getting out of it. you said you were not comfortable with her doing things with other girls... so if she continues to do it you'll feel uncomfortable for a long time.



If i were in your position, i would probably feel inadequete. i wouldn't feel good enough for her, that i couldnt please her as much as her gf's.



so, yes its ok to break up with her, its hard because you're in love with her. but, maybe you'll fall in love with someone that will play a role that satisfies you more



=)
HELL No!!!!!!!!!!! Not cool! If you love her go w/ her! But if she starts checking out other girls in public or anything then set some limits (And dont say you dont check out other girls too)

No comments:

Post a Comment