Friday, November 19, 2010

Guys: Would you break up with your girlfriend of 9 years if she didn't know how to cook?

No, as long as she didn't complain about my cooking, I like to cook. Why would it take me 9 years to get fed up with that, doesn't make a whole lot of sense.Guys: Would you break up with your girlfriend of 9 years if she didn't know how to cook?
LOL... no not really, but I WOULD buy her tons of cooking books ..... but if that's you on the pic, he must be the biggest idiot on the world if that was the only reason!!!!Guys: Would you break up with your girlfriend of 9 years if she didn't know how to cook?
Absolutely not. I'd put up the money for her to take some cooking classes.
well if he can survive for 9 yrs already, why now?
nope...
No, I wouldn't so long as she's hot. Otherwise, why stay with her for so long?
If I could eat it after 9 years, why would I be mad about it now?
If I've been with her that long and she can't cook...well I ain't leaving
I wouldn't have fallen in love in the first place if she didn't know how to cook, BUT, BUT, but since Love is blind, it COULD happen, SO, if i fell in love with a girl who didn't cook, she would be taught pretty simply as i am a gourmet chef. BUT, ... but thats just me. REGARDING YOUR B.F. OF 9 YEARS..... did he just find out recently that you can't cook? what drug is he on?
That is the dumbest thing I ever heard!!! I would not ever dumb a girl/guy if they couldnt cook especially nine years into the r'ship, thats what restaurants are for!!!



Is that really a pic of you cos many think it is.
No...He made it this far..Not hungry...why worry now
Yes unless she learned.
No, but I would encourage her to learn a thing or two, 9 yrs is to long to throw away just for cooking, don't get me wrong I love good @ss food but 9 yrs is like long enough for marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment