Friday, November 19, 2010

How did you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

i forgot to give her a gift on chrismas

i was not ready

she is not my type anywayHow did you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
OK i had more than one breakup in my life.

mostly it happened when she told me she do not want to continue.

i broke up some relationships by not answering the phone when called by my former girls.

most relationships were stopped in quarrels.



Are you still bothered by the way U broke up or is just a funnny thing to remember for you?How did you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
He caught me in bed with his mother %26amp; little sister.
then tell her that the felings that u thought were there wern't
she f***ed my best friend. i told her to crawl in to a hole and wither
I said to his Face, We are through but he wasnt for me cuz he cheated on me

but u can say this is not gonna work and mayb give her one last kiss or hug and say just friends? and if she says Just freinds give her a hand shake or a hug
txt

No comments:

Post a Comment