Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to annoy your girlfriend without her breaking up with you?

Act like a retard. No exceptions. Talk like one, walk like one, and BEEEE ONEEEE WITH THE RETARDDDDDD.



I think you're all set!!!How to annoy your girlfriend without her breaking up with you?
when your around guys and your girlfriend talk about a hot celebrity or upperclassmen...i do that if i want to annoy my boyfriend! He usually just gets jealous or annoyed :) And another thing to be careful on is maybe flirt with another girl...but don't go to extreme or she will break up with you!!! good luckHow to annoy your girlfriend without her breaking up with you?
there's no real way of doing this, women are a totally different breed to us men, and we're always annoying them in some way shape or form, there is a bit they will tolerate, but after a while, they will move on if you don't tone it down a bit
steal a cab, with a passenger, drive it across the country and hitchhike your way back.

My boyfriend did that to me, and boy! let me tell ya...

He always gets me.........
why would you want to do that?

but if need this is what my bf does...

talks about how other girls look but says hes joking

or goes i was talk to a sexy girl jk

or ... teases me about my guy friends.
obviously your not in love, how can you annoy a person you love?? why would you want to annoy her? maybe you should change up a bit
Just be yourself. I'm sure you'll be just fine. I'm already annoyed by you.
TRY GROWING UP!!!!
start making random idotic noices...llik maaa maa merrr merrr.
why do you want to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment