Sunday, November 21, 2010

Men, how often do you think about your ex girlfriend in the week following your break up?

My boyfriend broke up with me a week ago. We were very much in love and had a huge argument which was mainly my fault and I said some terrible things that made him want to be ';just friends'; with me. He hasn't called me in a week and I'm just wondering if he has even thought about me once since it happened b/c if he is it isn't showing..Men, how often do you think about your ex girlfriend in the week following your break up?
uh like

i did everyday

still do

and im gettin my ex back on monday

its going to be a school wide ask out basically

i hope i dont get rejected =)



so i think he thinks about you most likeley, and the good and bad times.



this is outa a cheesy movie: tell him to take a piece of paper and list out all the bad that ever happend, then on the other side all the good, and compare the two, if the good outways the bad, u know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment