Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you get over a big break up with your girlfriend?

I broke up with my girlfriend 4 weeks ago after 3 months of dating and I still feel horrible about it i thought breaking up with her would make it so I don't have to worry about anything and I could be free, but instead it just made it where I don't even feel like doing anything anymore the only way I can get her off of my mind is to do something else but it still is in the back of my head. What are some things i can do to make it where im not so depressed all the time?How do you get over a big break up with your girlfriend?
Find other things to do and don't dwell on the past. Give yourself time, you'll get over itHow do you get over a big break up with your girlfriend?
just go back out wit her or else fine someone else
Not much you can do unless you put the effort, go out and meet new girls and have fun. Just have to learn to get over it and not let things like this get to you for long periods of time.
well idk why you did it bit im sure u can move on go find a hot nice girl you like and idk just move on and trust me i did the same thing
Just think about sometime positive. Like talking to your friends on phone,hanging out with friends.Texting your friends.Thats what I do when I break up with my boyfriend. Because I always think about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment