Friday, November 19, 2010

What are your thoughts on how should I break up with my girlfriend?

Okay, I just need a little break, nothing too long. I don't exactly want to be dating anyone else. I just need to be free of relationships.



Here's the problem. My best friend is obsessed with my girlfriend. So how do I let her know I wanna take a break for a little while, without him picking her up off the rebound?



Is there anything I can say/do to her or him?What are your thoughts on how should I break up with my girlfriend?
Honestly, Stay with her. Tell her you kinda have some stuff to take care of and keep tabs on her for a few weeks.What are your thoughts on how should I break up with my girlfriend?
Stay with her, or tell her that right now you have some problems, that may make her unhappy if she stays with you. But after your dont promise you will be back with her and ask if she can wait for you. I wouldnt say its really a break up.....
dont tell ur friend and tell hur peivatly and yall can take yalls little break
Tell her you want a short break.
  • shared hosting
  • ram interrogate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment