Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guys.. How come when you break up with your girlfriend you always try to come back later on down the road and?

how are you able to spend all that time with her, then after you break up with her you treat her like she did something. Also how come when you break up with her you never man up and come out and say what it is. If you have the balls to break up with her, then you should have the balls to tell her why, and not treat her like she did something. Why make her think and feel like everything is ok when it's not because when you do break up with her it hurts more because she did not see it coming.Guys.. How come when you break up with your girlfriend you always try to come back later on down the road and?
A lot of the times we come back because we don't know how good it was until it's gone. I will admit that. Me I have always given the reason why. I am in the army and I move around a lot. Im not ready to get married so I let her know that I personally can't do long distance relationships. I just can't no matter how much I try it doesn't work out, I know because we tried. So maybe you are dating the wrong guys. Who knows just know that you won't know that about them until you date them anyway.Guys.. How come when you break up with your girlfriend you always try to come back later on down the road and?
apparently you're going out with the wrong type of guys. I've only broken up with one preson and we both agreed that we were better off friends. And we are better friends.
failure of communication long before the split.
Becuase you ';never miss your water until the well runs dry';.
All of your angry dumped-girl cynicism aside, men leave women for a plethora of reasons, some of them valid, some shallow, just like any human being's reasons for leaving someone. They generally return later on down the road when they're feeling down and out, and the ex is something familiar and a little 'easier' since the history is there. Girls do the exact same thing. It's a universal security-blanket mentality.
ok dun generalise here...not all guys are like that. u probably got dumped by one of the few bad ones...learn from the lesson and move on...i m sure u wont like it if i said ';why cant girls use some brains and see that u r dating a complete jerk that girl hops and turning down a gd guy that will stay loyal';
TELL EM OFF GIRLFRIEND. I hear you!!! Guys think they can come back because what they left us for wasn't as good as they thought it would be. They think that we are so into them that we would just run back when ever they are ready. Hell no!, especially when we were putting up with their ***. We settled below level for them.



girl I feel you
Most likely it is he who who did something and feels guilty about it... my guess is interest in or has 'cheated' with another girl. Instead of dealing with the guilt they break up with you, being the easy way out. Then after time passes the other interest is not turning out how they wanted so they try to come back to what they know is a good thing and never should have left in the first place...
Maybe he's not telling you why he broke up with you because he cant. Maybe he left you to date another girl he met and now that it didn't work out he's back.
I don't do that!
FIRST OFF, THE GUY THAT BROKE UP WITH YOU AFTER HE SPENT ALOT OF TIME WITH YOU, DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE WANTED IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP. BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE HE HAD A GOOD THING GOING WITH YOU AND DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT. IF HE MESS UP,HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A MAN AND NOT A MALE AND PUT HIS MALE EGO ON THE SHELF AND HIS PRIDE AND TOLD YOU RIGHT UP FRONT, HONEY I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I DID AND I DID NOT MEAN TO HURT YOU. IF HE SAID SOMETHING WRONG HE SHOULD OF ALSO SAID THAT I APOLGIZE FOR SAYING THOSE HURTFULL THINGS. IF I WHERE HIM, I WOULD HAVE NEVER BROKEN UP WITH YUO. BECAUSE ANY WOMAN NOW A DAYS, KNOWS HOW TO TREAT HER MAN RIGHT IF HE IS STRAIGHT WITH YOU. YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment