Friday, November 19, 2010

For how long does someone feel pain after you break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend?

me and my boyfriend broke up like two months ago and i have yet to get over it.For how long does someone feel pain after you break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend?
it has been almost 2 years since i broke up with my ex of 3 1/2 years....it still hurts every now and then, but i am starting to feel happy again.For how long does someone feel pain after you break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend?
I've heard it takes half the time you were with a person to truly get over them.

Report Abuse


give it time, it took ne a year on my last one an we wr only together 3 months, it deoends on you, just keep urself busy the feeling will slowly fade away
It took me over 8 months! When you're ready - cause it takes as long as it takes!
Pain goes on reducing every day.
Sixty two
Stop calling him your boyfriend.. once u've broken up with him, he's your ex. Secondly, just keep yourself busy and go out there to meet new people. It'll get your mind off of him and the chances of you getting over him will be greater. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment