Friday, November 19, 2010

What's the nicest way to break up with your girlfriend?

I want to move on and I don't know how to tell her without her going postal. I've just grown tried of her constant mind games and drama (but she is a really nice girl none the less) but I don't know how to do this.



Even though she broke my heart MANY times and even once cheated on me, I feel somewhat sorry for her. I feel terrible in a sense, but I want to move on, and I feel like I'm abandoning her to be alone while I move on. I'll feel terrible for breaking up with her but its time to move on because our relationship is broken.



So how do I break up with her as NICELY as possible, I would still like to remain friends if thats at all possible. Thanks in advance.What's the nicest way to break up with your girlfriend?
Be honest and direct and DO NOT try to remain friends with the person. That will only make you or her have little to no resolve about the situation. It you're going to break up make it a clean break and be done with her.What's the nicest way to break up with your girlfriend?
Tell her you have a present for her, when she asks what, cock your hand over your shoulder and in one swift motion backhand her across the face, that should do it.
The best way to handle this is the same way to handle most things. Just be honest. Tell her how you feel but dont be to rash or hateful in your manner. be calm but assertive when you tell her you just want to be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment