Friday, November 19, 2010

-Why did you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend??

I just wonder. Would you just share the reason for your breaking up? And was it YOU who wanted to end or him/her?

-How long were you guys together?

N my last question is,..how hard was it for you after,..how long did you take it really hard without him/her..on a scale 1-10? lol now you guys will be like..-what the hell? is she takin an interview or something? Im just cirious :)-Why did you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend??
he got herpes

5 years

not hard each day that passed without a pus filled blister on my body made it easier-Why did you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend??
He is crazy and delusional. Not joking.



Still dealing with it.
better off as friends :/
oh iDunno..... y do u care??
wife wasnt happy i had girlfriend
because i felt like it
Some were mutual agreement.



She used me to get back with her BF who dumped her



I dumped her as she was obsessing endlessly
my last one sucked.

He broke up with me he said we didnt talk enough.

yeah i was sad but i eventally got over it and moved on.

=]
It was not him it was me ha ha, worse break up line ever
I broke up with my boyfriend because he would never sit with use at lunch and then he would go and tell off my friends.So than I broke up with him and then he is nice to my friends and started sitting with use.
i finished it



was together 6 months



stolemy credit card :o(
she wouldnt let me smell her farts, i thought that was a deal breaker.
because in the end he just started acting like a perverted jerk and wasnt as fun to be around or talk to.



how are you picking the best answer? just by who has the best reasons for breaking up with thier bf/gf?



well in that case he murdered my mom so that when i said ';seeya!';



lol
he changed his feelings



and everything



he wasnt who i loved anymore
Found out she was a Democrat.

Ended the relationship immediately.
Many difference

We had an intense passion sexually but never really connected in the intellectual level. Bother the hell out of me and made me push her away!
Let's just say there was woman on his computer screen
We both felt like things werent going the say they should so we just deiced to be friends
My boyfriend and I broke up because we started growing apart and agreed to see new people.



We were together for a 1 1/2 years.



On my scale it would be a 1
after 9 yrs i finally broke up with her. during the 7th yr she changed for the worse and i told her about it and she did nothing for the next 2 yrs so i had no other choice but to leave. the thought built up for the last 2 yrs which made it a little easier for me. id give it 5/10.
1. I dumped my Ex because I didn't love him as much as he loved me and I felt that I was the guy in the relationship which I didn't want.

2.about 6 months, but it felt like it was longer ...

3. During are break-up he took it the hardest he started crying really hard then I started crying.

Scale: way above 1-10 thats for sure
he dumped me there was no reason just didn't want to be with me...very hard for me still trying to get over him
I broke up with my last boyfriend because he wasn't putting as much in the relationship as I was. We were together for 11 months. A relationship needs to be balanced. I was sad and happy afterwards, I mean You spend all this time with someone your going to miss them. But I was glad I didn't have that stress on me anymore.
i have 3 bf's and found out that the person i love most from the 3 of them have also 3 gf's and that's y i break up to them..

karma !!!!
Her name was Tina,we've been goin out for 4 years, her best friend didnt like me, made lies about me till she ended it...cheerful eh and for ur last question, 10, i really loved her, i wouldnt go on a holiday without missing her so much and wanting to go bak to see her.
Well the gut i dated tied to act cool in front of his friends so he started saying stuff bout me behind his back like oh she's so stupid some times. So i just had enough and dumped him. My scale would be 2 for him. Another guy that i was going out with just came up to me and said your dumped. that was about 9
When we got in a stupid fight he made it too serious and made me walk home (a ten mile walk) when i hade no jacket and it was sleeting/snowing outside. If thats not a good reason then i dont know one.
I have only had 3 boyfriends. I broke up with the first 2 and still going out with the third. My first boyfriend made me feel very uncomfortable. Our first date he put his hand on my thigh, and other things I didnt like. So I broke it off. He also called me that night to appologize, but he said ';I love you'; and it was our first date! Moved too fast for me. Then my other boyfriend was a pansy. He didnt even go near me if his friends were around, and he bragged to this kid about getting a BJ right in front of me, then told me I had no reason to get upset. We went out for 3 months and he didnt even kiss me. First boy too fast, second boy too slow, and third boy, just right ^_^ thats why we're together still after almost 2 years.





(PS, Im like 14 so... lol)
well me and my last boyfriend were dating for seven months, we started going together in march of our senior year, and we went to colleges that were like fifteen minutes away from each other. he played basketball and was always with the basketball team. even though it got on my nerves, that is not the reason we broke up...he told me (2 months after the fact) that the reason HE broke up with me is because he was stressed from school and basketball and he didn't have time. i took it pretty hard because he didn't give me a reason when he broke up he just said that ';things weren't the same'; so it did hurt. but after a while, i realized i was young and in college and that i probably didn't need a boyfriend anyway...yes i still have feelings for him but i'm good. on a scale of 1-10, i'll say i took it at like a 3, i did pretty good, lol
well my most recent moved across the country and we're only 17 and 16 so it makes things difficult. we were dating for one year. it was hell getting over it. its been 7 months and i'm not sure what to think anymore. i'm just kind of blank on it.. if that makes sense. we thought we were perfect for each other and had no problems at all.



but my other serious relationship, ended with her cheating on me. i broke up with her obviously. we dated for 4 months. i was depressed for 2 weeks then i quickly realized i deserved better and she was really shallow.



the 1-10 thing was kind of confusing haha... so i just explained
He cheated and I called it off. He was on drugs. I thought he changed and he did he become a better liar and used more and more until I figured it out. It hurt for a little while because of the love and friendship we had years before becoming involed. But I'm glad and sorry for now his best friend told me he has AIDS and I was one girlfriend that was gone just in time. Thank you God for opening my eyes!
  • psd save file
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment