Friday, November 19, 2010

What would be a good way to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

:) like how would you start itWhat would be a good way to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
i wud like to break up with my bf if he was cheating on me i wud be hurtWhat would be a good way to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
r u tryin to break up with sum1?
i would never unless he treats my like **** or is cheating
in person, maybe over the phone. just say we need to talk. and begin with good things like,';I've really enjoyed..... but'; or ';you're a really nice guy but ....'; or you can just be up front and say what the issue is.
First, I'd start by getting with their mom, but that's just how I roll. Next I'd buy some canned beef just because its good. Then, I would kick them in the throat, with a knife. Lastly, I would burn down their house while I have them tied to the couch watching the last season of Friends.
  • How can I reuse ugly old blankets
  • anyone else had any luck
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment