Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is it ok to break up with your girlfriend because she is bi?

I knew that she had been with girls since we started dating and it didnt bother me then mainly because I didnt really have any real feelings for her. The more feelings I got for her the more I hoped it was just a phase. Well now Im in love with her and I know that she is bi. I cant stand thinking about it. I have nothing against gays or bi's I just dont want to date one. Im not comfortable with that. We are in a serious relationship and she hangs out with her gay/bi friends and girls that she has been with before and I hate it. I love her though but I dont know if I can deal with this. I try telling her how I feel in hopes that she will say that it was just a phase but she just says ';why does it matter?'; Another thing that bothers me is she wont do oral with me because its gross but she did it for he gf's. Why should gender play a role in that? If you love someone you want to please them no matter what their gender. I do it for her, well did it till I found this out.Is it ok to break up with your girlfriend because she is bi?
If it bothers you then let her know. Don't ask her to do oral with you, it obviosly makes her uncomfortable. If you talk about it and it is obvious that you are taking the backseat in comparison with girls, then break-up with her.Is it ok to break up with your girlfriend because she is bi?
if you really love her you wont care about her flaws. that includes being bi.
yes it's fine.

did you know when you sleep with her you're taking the risk of

getting an STD. It's as if you're having sex with everyone she is. For your own health I would stop this relationship as soon as possible. Good luck
man goin with a bi would make me wanta go out with her more
You're going about this all wrong,see if you can join your girlfriend and her friend when they have sex,or at the very least see if you can watch and maybe referee.Let her see that you're doing this for her and your relationship,you never know,it might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment