Friday, November 19, 2010

Once you break up with your girlfriend do ou think they want you more when you act like you don't care?

I broke up with my girlfriend and I really would like to be back with her but when I try to tell her how i feel she pushes me further away but when i act like i don't care and tell her i talk to other girls she seems so interested in what i'm doing and wants to be around me and act nice.Once you break up with your girlfriend do ou think they want you more when you act like you don't care?
Alot of girls are like that.Once you break up with your girlfriend do ou think they want you more when you act like you don't care?
When my boyfriend and I broke up (this was a long time ago), I was still in love with him for about two months after the breakup. He was not interested in me at all. The minute I moved on, though, it was practically stalker time.



People are weird that way.
It is Basic Human Nature at works...



- People need attention..

- One never treasure something until it is gone



my simple view

No comments:

Post a Comment