Friday, November 19, 2010

Is writing a poem a good way to break up with your girlfriend? ?

I wish you knew how much I love you, but I know you do,


I wish my heart was made of stone so it wouldn鈥檛 break, but it鈥檚 glass and it broke,


I wish my heart was hard and I never loved you, but it鈥檚 soft and I fall for you,


I wish I didn鈥檛 have tears so I wouldn鈥檛 cry, but I have and it turned my eyes to ocean,


I wish I was a child and I forget you, but I鈥檓 just a child for you


I wish I couldn鈥檛 dream so I wouldn鈥檛 see you, but my life is just a dream,


I wish you were here with me in real life, but life is just too cruel,


I wish you always remember me, but I don鈥檛 want you to,


I wish I would never wished like this, but I鈥檓 just too weak for you,Is writing a poem a good way to break up with your girlfriend? ?
NO! that's not a way to break up w/ someone, the best way is to do it in person.Is writing a poem a good way to break up with your girlfriend? ?
Don't do that. Its mean and dumb.
OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is a wuss way to break up with her!!!


THAT'S AWFUL!!!


But good poetry, dude...
oh crap just dump her, she'll get over it
It's ok but it really depends on the girl.You know what's best.
I didn't read ur poem but just the word ';poem'; already makes it seem like the 60s thing. Just tell her face to face.
no a poem is a way to get a girlfriend, not lose one, just tell her its not working out and u just want to be friends
No...I'd be like wtf...I'd rather be broken up with straight up
poetry is a bad way...she'll be expecting something sweet and instead gets that
Either way you're gonna have to talk to her. It's not like she's gonna read it and accept it and leave. You'll have some real explaining to do anyway.
no one respects anything more then face to face
:(
NO! just tell her u dont like her anymore..damn
well is cute, but i would never break up with someone like that. maybe break up with her to her face, and then slip the poem in her hand





answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
its really nice, but its meanie.. dont send it to her!!
Please don't. you're just basically putting yourself down through this poem... I would rather get the straight-out ';no more relationship'; than the ';im sorry how can i make you feel better'; dumping. get it over with, and the girl will too.
thats meann
if that's how u broke up with your girlfriend that's wrong.and mean.
Nooooooonononononono.


Don't do it!


Very bad.
That's very sweet.. But if your going to break up with her i don't think this is the way... Plus it sounds like you still love her, so unless she's done something to make you want to break up with her. I would try to work things out...








Hope I Helped!
er...I'm guessing you're trying to break up in a sweet way coz you care about her feelings. however, that's kind of a contradicting poem or a bit a confusing emotionally for the receiver I think. I wouldn't highly recommend it? I think it's cute but yeah I'd definitely say yes if you're trying to get a girl but breaking up not so much
NO BAD DOG!!! NO NO NO!!! face to face in a good public setting don't give any clues that your gonna do it. that means none of the,';we gotta talk b.s.'; preferably a monday so she has the weekend to look forward to.
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT DO THAT ITS A TERRIBLE WAY TO BREAK UP WITH HER I WOULD SMACK YOU IF I WAS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!POETREY IS NEVER THE ANSWER FOR BREAKING UP


!
NO. If you're going to break up with her, do not, I repeat, DO NOT do it in any text way. This includes text messages, emails, letters, post it notes, poems, lyrics, or anything like that. It just...stings a lot more to have written proof, and plus it shows that you don't have the guts to tell her face to face.
u should jus txt here saying im breaking up with u and make sure she doesnt hunt u down!!!
i wish you would just tell her it's over! lol
DUDE UR BRAKING UP WITH HER! I mean to ask her out with a poem is wussy. But writing a poem to BREAK UP WITH HER%26gt; THATs Just stupid. Just sayin. Its really wussy though.
No it's not, she'll b like:





';Aww, you wrote be a poem ? You're the sweetest !!';


*reads poem*


*smile slowly fades into confused frown*


*confused frown is shadowed by understanding*


*either yells at you or breaks down crying*





Have fun !
If someone wrote me a poem to break up, I'll smash their face in. So ';No'; Very bad idea. Poems are for falling in Love not breaking up.
just tell her straight away..she'll understand..
its very expressive,


If you really must send this poem then send that poem to her later in a pretty card, so that you are not putting her in a funny position,not immediately, let the dust settle a bit. she may have another b/f, you may make a mug out of yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment