Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to convince your girlfriend not to break up with me?

She has told me that she wants to break up with me because her last relationship wasn't too long ago. She told me this over Myspace but i don't think she knows what she was talking about. We were best friends at one point but i think i love her. I told her that we would talk about it in person. I don't want to break up we haven't gone out long enough. I asked some of her friends to help me convince her to stay with me. But idk. Do you think if we talk about this in person she'll change her mind. I tried to convince her somewhat over myspace, but she told that she'd get over me. I don't want to talk about it over myspace.How to convince your girlfriend not to break up with me?
Too late, I think. But something to think about is the fact that she is inconsiderate enough to want to do it at a distance. Not someone I would want. But you might consider ioutshjust coming out and saying it.to make it mbu.



Hope that helps.How to convince your girlfriend not to break up with me?
think of it likee this way.

you girlfriend is someone you don't like

think of some girl that liked you along ago and you absoulty didn't like her.

same thing.
talk to her in person...cause she might be lying maybe she just doesnt wanna date u which makes it harder to lie in person....talk to her to figure it out myspace is a really bad way to end something...good luck man
Well, wipe your tears from your face because it looks like she already dumped you. No use getting all upset about it. Just jump back on the bull and go again
Tell her to break up with you, if she doesn't, break up with her.



Answer Mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;

No comments:

Post a Comment