Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to break up with your girlfriend?

Well, I met this girl at a camp this summer. She's one year younger than me...going into 8th grade. I am going into 9th. I asked her out about 2 weeks ago, and she said yes. But her parents wont let her go to the movies with me.



Anyway, whenever we talk, it starts out with ';hey whats up?'; then we answer eachother and then she says ';soo..'; (The ';sooo...'; keeps being asked like every three min)We have literally talked about everything possible. This is really annoying.



I used to like her and all, but now she is just really annoying. I want to break up with her or for her to break up with me...but how??



Oh and one day, she let her 16 year old brother talk to me. He told me that if I hurt her in any way, he'll beat me up. (So what would be do if I broke up with her??)



Also...about three days or so after we were boyfriend and girlfriend, another girl told me she liked me. And to be honest, I like her too. She is also in the same grade as me.



I will take any help I can get. Thank youHow to break up with your girlfriend?
^

!

!

!

lolHow to break up with your girlfriend?
text her.



';thought this would be the best way to let you know that i don't like you. peace.';
Tell her the truth. You would like to do something other than just talk on the phone like got to the movies and other places but her parents won't let her right now. Talking on the phone is OK but you two have run out of something to say. Tell her to call you when her parents let her date and maybe you can go out sometime. If she calls you can always check Caller ID before answering. Soon she will forget you.
  • desperate advice picking up
  • power cord for laptop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment