Sunday, November 21, 2010

GUYS, How would you feel if you and your girlfriend broke up a week before prom...?

and then she tried to get back together with you the week after prom?

if a guy was mad at the girl for not wanting to go to prom and they broke up.

I AM NOT THE GIRL SO PLEASE DON'T ASSUME THAT I AM.GUYS, How would you feel if you and your girlfriend broke up a week before prom...?
It depends on the circumstances, if she was unsure if she wanted to date him and the timing just ended up that way, I don't know if I would feel too badly. If it was because she was embarrassed to take him (me in this case?) and show him to others at prom, then I (and he) should not feel guilty about feeling badly about that. It is not a very nice thing to do, and it shows that she is lacking some confidence towards her boyfriends looks/behavior or what her friends might thinkGUYS, How would you feel if you and your girlfriend broke up a week before prom...?
I wouldn't care. There's more to the world than saying ahh yea I got dumped pity me. No, accept it and get to your feet. Better things to look forward to in the future and prom, enjoy life don't let * bring you down. Hell you can still enjoy prom without a date.
Wow. Um... I would be upset. If she tried to get back with me a week after prom I would cuss her up.
  • hot tub bath speed
  • email web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment