Sunday, November 21, 2010

-Why did you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend??

I just wonder. Would you just share the reason for your breaking up? And was it YOU who wanted to end or him/her?

-How long were you guys together?

N my last question is,..how hard was it for you after,..how long did you take it really hard without him/her..on a scale 1-10? lol now you guys will be like..-what the hell? is she takin an interview or something? Im just cirious :)-Why did you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend??
I caught her blowing my homie.-Why did you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend??
I broke up with my fiance after just over two years as he cheated on me with a girl he worked with that i was friends with (GRR!). We had a child together who was 6mnths old at the time and i on a scale of 1-10 of how devastated i was it felt like 100000 at the time, i was really gutted :o( It did take me a very long time to get over maybe a year before i stopped getting really upset whenever i talked about it. But i dont think il ever be FULLY over it because although im totally over HIM now i think it really changed me as a person in a good way cuz i guess im stronger now but in a bad way cuz i was very trusting before and now im always sceptical when it comes to guys. Its krazy that one person can change your life like that!?! Good question! :o)
Because she - like every other female on the planet - was psychotic.
I had two previous relationship ex-GF's. The first one for 6 months. And I dumped her. She had an attitude. I got sick of it so I told her I was done. She tried coming back, crying. I didn't care. It wasn't hard on me. The second one I caught her with another guy doing drugs. Smoking pot. We went out for a few months. I got rid of her as well. I felt she was just using me for money.
He couldn't quit his ex-wife, and continued to nurture an inappropriate relationship with her, which was misleading to both her and me.
I can tell you why I broke up with my husband?He started drinking at 3am.And he drank all day,he smoked too many cigarettes,he was boring,he never wanted to go or do anything,most the time when I cooked dinner,he was too drunk to eat it,sex was boring and almost never,and yet ,he cheated on me.,he constantly lied about everything,he got loans that I never found out about untill later,never knew what the money was for,he wouldn't have much to do with his daughter,who I loved very much,shall I go on?
cause he cheated on me

he broke it up w/ me i didnt know he cheated on me yet

he just told me he didnt love me anymore

(i didnt know he cheated till like 2 months later)

on a scale i dunno i kept my mind off him but maybe a 7 didnt take too long because i found someone else who was awesome

we were only together for 4 mos and part of time he was in the airforce so he was actually gone for two of them
i date a guy for 1yr 4months nd some days and i broke up with him because he ignored me lied to me lew me off and osmetimes aint here from him for days at a time but mostly it was the lieing that got to me it wasnt hard afterwards cause i knew it was the right decsion but he got a gf and it killed me and a month after he got that gf i was completly over him were frends now and he still wants me back on a scale of 1-10 it was like a 7 on the heartbreak scale
He cheated on me after 1 1/2 years. I ended it, I won't be with a cheater. On a scale of 1-10, it was probably about a 7. I took it pretty hard because we had plans to be married and I really thought he was ';the one.';
I figured... there isn't actually any point in having a boyfriend/girlfriend. It only causes more stress. You see. First, you like somebody. Then, you marry him or her. All you get is children, and momentarily, divorce. So it's best if you stay as a single to enjoy your own life. For girls, pregnancy might tire you out, even kill you.
I broke up with a girlfriend of 4 months because she was obviously still hooked on her ex. We were good Friends before dating and remained friends after. I know this is not typical, but the break-up was actually pretty easy going.



The first love of my life left me after 3 years. I think it was because she was growing in a different direction than me. I was a bit older and wanted to start getting serious 9family, house, etc.) and she wanted to party. It was rough for about a year, but I finally convinced myself I was over her. We ended up getting back together and breaking up a few more times, but each time got easier...



I hope this info satisfies your curiosity!
he was way too controlling and bossy. he was rude to my family. and once he took me out to eat, then in the car he thought he was gunna get lucky and started making out with me and then reaches up my shirt........all goes down hill from there.
I went out the my last boyfriend for about nine months. We had a rocky relationship because I am a commitment-phobe and he tended to want to cling tighter, rather than realize I needed space. I ended it because I felt stifled and trapped. I was going through a bad time and needed to get away for a while. It was really hard for me after, even though I was so terrified of the whole commitment thing in the first place. I would say it was a nine. It did not help that he moved halfway across the country shortly after we broke up too. That was really hurtful. But, these things make one stronger. And now I am doing well.
nope... i ended it

about a month

7



o ad wayy to clingy and eat my friend
She thought I was an ATM. I wanted to end it because I knew I was being taken advantage of and really didn't want to be out of dough. We weren't together for too long, but she sure liked to have me buy stuff for her. After: I don't have to lock my wallet so I'm happy, so a 1.
  • accept divorce papers
  • kids myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment