Friday, November 19, 2010

Has anyone ever been forced to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

My older brother caught me and my boyfriend making out, and i basically lost all the trust from my family. I feel horrible about what happened, and i regret doing something so stupid.. doing something so inappropriate under the roof of my own family.

They told me to end things with him or else they don't want me in the house anymore.. i knew i had to. It hurt so much to do that.. i felt so forced and i couldn't even convince them to give us a second chance.

I called him yesterday and told him i couldn't continue the relationship, he didn't even try to convince me or say anything but ';ok.'; Do i just move on? I want to talk this over with my bf, but i'm not allowed to speak to him or see him yet. My mom told me that it's no big deal to break it off with him since we've only been together for 3 months and we're both only 17, but somehow i find it so hard to let go..

Has anyone else been in the same situation? What did you do about it and how did you deal with your family?Has anyone ever been forced to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
First of all, was it one of those kisses that just make you melt around the butterflys that immediately started fluttering in your stomache the second your lips touched his? Do you think it was the most wonderful kiss in the world and always will be because it makes you feel soooo in love everytime you do kiss? (Like a 1st kiss) If both of you felt it, your brother, mom, and pops will get over it in time.; But you have to show them you learned how disrepectful you both were and eventually when you are still together but not inappropriate (in public) they'll come around. You may have to fight others but only true love is worth fighting for anyway right? Do it right. With class, respect, %26amp; appearances.

Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like it's that. If dude just says okay to stop seeing each other just like that.....move on. I know it hurts, and it's really hard. My parents %26amp; family were always right about my BF's. I hated them for that. Then. Now, I wish to God I would have listened. Now my own daughter says, ';MOM. You're just settin' yourself up again!';

Twice she said that to me. I hated her for jinxing my newfound love and relationship!

Now.........I respect her judgement of character so much more than my own that if I ';think'; I'm in love again, I run it past her. I'll be darned if 2 times after she said that / or be careful what you're getting into; check it out first mommy, I had so many 'red flags' from the introduction on. Right on the nailhead she had hit it.

Just remember, friends %26amp; lovers, come %26amp; go, but families are forever! Blood really is thicker than water and lives on until judgement day. If you are adopted, with no DNA relation with what is your ';family';, you need to know that anyone that raises, lives, laughs, crys, and yes, scolds you to the age you are now, IS your family and no matter what, even if they don't want to be.........they WILL always be a part of you no matter how big or small that part is. You will see this is true closer to your mid to late 20's. It's just that you are being TOLD. No-one likes to be TOLD to do anything. It really is because they love you, (your brother, how cool is that?). Stick with the family sweet 17 cuz I'd be willing to bet if the kiss was just ok, you won't even be thinking, missing, or running into this guy come x-mas. Bet I know where you will be x-mas day;. So do you.Has anyone ever been forced to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
that exactly haoppened to me a few days ago but my bf is being threatened and she has blocked my number i duno i havta get over mine cause i noe i cant talk to him ever agen plus he lives 1hour drive if u cant c him or talk to him best to get over him its rly hard tho... hes just moving on to thats all u can do unless somehow u can sneak out at nite or somtin and c him......

No comments:

Post a Comment