Friday, November 19, 2010

FOR MEN: Have you ever broken up with your girlfriend, only to realize you want her back?

For Men: Have you ever broken up with your girlfriend, only to realize you made a mistake and want her back? Why did you guys break up in the first place? How long did it take for you to realize you made a mistake? Were you able to reconcile with her? Did the relationship work the second time around? Serious replies only, thank you. :)FOR MEN: Have you ever broken up with your girlfriend, only to realize you want her back?
that is a great question! and my answer is yes!FOR MEN: Have you ever broken up with your girlfriend, only to realize you want her back?
Sorda I had a girl dump me in a parking lot and didnt know how to handle myself ( i had always been the one to dump) but two months later she called me crying cuz she wanted me back let nature run its course if she loves you she will find her way home
';Out goes the old junk, In comes the new chick';



'Use and dispose' That's life. I dispose and then find a new girl to propose.
I'm s ure it has happened to every guy. I went out with this girl for about 3 months then broke up with her only to realize I couldn't live without her. I asked her out three days later and s he already had another boyfriend. What a slut.
all the time.....sex is better after the brake up you make mama....i thought you knew
YES!!!!

She was letting one of my ex-girlfriends get into her head.

A few days

NO!!!

And no second chance
I have but it was with my BF
No, every time I even thought about calling her to get back with her I remembered the reasons why I broke up with her. Its not worth it in my opionion.
yes u dont no wat u have till u lose it now im a stupid drunk
Many guys have broken up with me and have wanted me back. Infact, there is one right now that is trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment