Friday, November 19, 2010

Is it ok to break up with your girlfriend because she is bisexual?

I knew that she had been with girls since we started dating and it didnt bother me then mainly because I didnt really have any real feelings for her. The more feelings I got for her the more I hoped it was just a phase. Well now Im in love with her and I know that she is bi. I cant stand thinking about it. I have nothing against gays or bi's I just dont want to date one. Im not comfortable with that. We are in a serious relationship and she hangs out with her gay/bi friends and girls that she has been with before and I hate it. I love her though but I dont know if I can deal with this. I try telling her how I feel in hopes that she will say that it was just a phase but she just says ';why does it matter?'; Another thing that bothers me is she wont do oral with me because its gross but she did it for he gf's. Why should gender play a role in that? If you love someone you want to please them no matter what their gender. I do it for her, well did it till I found this out.Is it ok to break up with your girlfriend because she is bisexual?
She obviously is leaning towards being a lesbian. If she will do that with a girl but not you that's not a good sign. Why is she with you if she's not sexually attracted to you? I would definitely re-evaluate your relationship and consider breaking up.Is it ok to break up with your girlfriend because she is bisexual?
yes, it is ok

it sounds like you just arent able to handle it

so i would have a talk with her and let her know your ending it,,and be upfront and honest

tell her it isnt something you are able to handle and you dont want a relationship with someone that is gay or bi sexual
that is really crappy. Think about the future though, could she be the one? even if she decided to change for you do you think that she'll never be tempted? could you live with that?
  • myspace songs
  • How to set up a hosting business
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment